As part of Caring.com’s free content marketing services through the Content Made Simple program, each month we offer three (3) fresh ideas for articles on your senior care blog, website, or social media profiles.
Each idea or “content spark” comes with a theme, tips for quality storytelling and writing, and authoritative resource links. We just ask that you give us some credit when you use any of the information we suggest. Subscribe to the blog to get alerted via email the moment Content Sparks get published. Enter your email in “Get Updates” box in right column of this page and hit “subscribe”.
- Celebrating Independence Through Senior Care
- Senior Care & Social Support — Social Wellness Month
- Senior Care Vacation or Staycation & Travel Tips Too
- Best States to Grow Old In
- Safe in Senior Care – National Safety Month
- Alzheimer’s Care Awareness – “The Longest Day”
- Caring for Mom in Her Golden Years
- Trailblazing Seniors — Honoring Them During Older Americans Month
- Life with a Mental Illness – Support for Older Adults and Family Caregivers
- Parkinson’s Awareness Month – Local Information & Support
- Paying for Senior Care — Financial Planning Tips at Tax Time
- Healthcare Directives – Advance Care Planning
- Seniors More Social Than Public Thinks — How Senior Care Organizations Help
- Spring Cleaning
- A Breath of Fresh Air – Welcoming Spring with “Vitamin O”
Have questions about this program? Want to suggest content spark ideas or resources? Please contact Denise Graab at firstname.lastname@example.org.