Any in-home care agency listed in Caring.com’s home care directory for senior care searchers online can receive online reviews from their cognitively-healthy clients and clients’ family members. These consumer reviews can be positive, negative, or in-between, and are published (or removed) based on the Review Guidelines.
The reviews are so important to senior care searchers online that Caring.com uses them to rank the results for the in-home care directory. Caring.com has also found that listings with reviews can get more inquiries, and agencies with online reviews are more likely to get callbacks from prospects (and ultimately conversions to new clients) than agencies without online reviews.
Given how helpful and influential online reviews are, we’re often asked by in-home care agencies how they can build their collection of great reviews on our site. This blog post summarizes those ways.
How any agency listed on Caring.com can get reviews:
- Dedicated review submission form — Every listing in the Caring.com directory has a unique link for cognitively-healthy clients and their family members to submit their feedback about a home care agency’s services in reviews on Caring.com. This link is accessible for the agency to share with its customer via the “Write a Review” button at the top of the reviews section on the listing. Consumer reviews submitted via that form are typically processed within three (3) business days, so it’s the fastest, easiest way for the agency to get new reviews, particularly with more older adults and their adult children online nowadays than ever before.
Additional review generation support services for Caring.com partners include:
- Phone review program — Agencies partnered with Caring.com can send us the names and telephone numbers of cognitively-health clients and their family members (with their explicit consent for sharing that info with Caring.com) and we’ll call them for their reviews. Note: This option of review generation takes significantly longer to collect and post those reviews than online submission, given numerous involved steps (from reaching the reviewer by phone, to transcribing the review from the recording phone call, as well as uploading and processing the review against the guidelines).
- Postcard review program — Upon request, we provide to agencies partnered with Caring.com a batch of self-addressed, postage-paid review submission postcards that can be handed out to cognitively-healthy clients and their family members. They then mail them back to us, with their contact info included should we have any follow up questions about their submission. The postcard program is like the phone program in that it takes longer to process those submissions due to numerous steps involved.
Our partners will also receive a New Review Alert to their inbox the instant any new reviews are published on their listing.
All home care agencies receiving reviews on Caring.com can publish a response to both positive and negative reviews, and listed businesses also have the option to request removal of the review if there are fact errors or guidelines concerns.
Have questions? Please contact our reviews team via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 762-8190. We also have an entire section of this blog dedicated to information about the reviews program — please do check out the best practices and case studies we’ve showcased in the Reviews Info center.
Latest posts by Denise Graab (see all)
- Caring Stars 2018: The Criteria that Senior Living Communities & Home Care Agencies Met - December 20, 2017
- With Caring’s Help, An Adult Daughter Helps Her Father Move to Assisted Living - November 29, 2017
- Best Senior Living: Caring Super Stars 2018 - November 9, 2017