Senior Care Ratings & Reviews
On this page:
After 6 years of industry-leading expertise and with 150,000+ reviews on our site currently, Caring.com is the top source for senior care reviews online — adding thousands of new consumer reviews every month.
To better understand this opportunity and manage your senior care organization’s online reputation: Peruse the links below, email our reviews team, and/or contact your account executive.
- How to Get Reviews on Your Caring.com Listing
- Best Practices for Responding to Negative Feedback
- What is a Senior Care Review Worth?
- Case Study: How LiveWell Uses Online Reviews for Brand Awareness, SEO, and Team Building
- Home Care Agency Search: Results Ranking for Reviews
- Home Care Pulse & Caring.com Partnership Expands Availability of Agency Reviews
- Digital Marketing Kudos: Aegis Senior Living’s Online Reviews Attract Residents & Top Talent
- Online Reputation Management for Senior Living Communities
The Caring Stars award program honors service excellence based on consumer ratings and reviews in the Caring.com Senior Care Directory. Senior living communities and home care agencies achieve the “Caring Stars” award through lots of high praise from families, residents, and eldercare experts — and by responding to any critical feedback as well.
Launched in 2012 as the first of its kind in the senior living industry, and recognized in the 2013 National Mature Media Awards, the Caring Stars program is designed to help consumers make the best senior care selections. The program also provides direct feedback to senior care organizations about consumer preferences. Each year, winners are profiled in local and business press, receive specialized marketing materials, get featured on Caring.com and in social media, and are congratulated by industry experts and their peers. Learn more about Caring Stars and how to qualify.