Do your clients consistently praise the high-quality work you’re doing to care for seniors? Take steps now to be recognized among the Caring Stars of 2013!
There are thousands of assisted living reviews posted on Caring.com by family caregivers, seniors, and others concerned about assisted living care. To honor the communities who’ve received the highest ratings and help families select the right community for loved ones, Caring.com launched the “Caring Stars” program — the first of its kind in the industry — at the beginning of this year. The Caring Stars of 2012 — 120 assisted living communities across the country — were:
- Profiled in local and business press
- Promoted on the Caring.com website and in social media
- Awarded badges for their websites and marketing materials
Many Caring Stars also used the distinction as a way to celebrate staff achievement and communicate with prospects and industry peers about the superiority of their offerings. As one Caring Star noted, “This honor shows us that we are doing exactly what we set out to do with each of our communities: positively impact the lives of our residents, families, and employees, every day.”
Get Reviews Now
The deadline to be considered for Caring Stars of 2013 is approaching fast — so don’t delay in asking your happy customers to post their positive feedback on your Caring.com listing ASAP.
To be considered for this distinction, your assisted living community will need:
- 3 reviews on your Caring.com listing posted on or after Dec. 15, 2011, and before Dec. 1, 2012 — one of which must be a 5-star rating
- An overall average rating greater than 4 stars
- No negative reviews
These are the minimum qualifying requirements for consideration. Finalists are also analyzed and approved by Caring.com before being honored with the Caring Stars award.
As we’ve previously reported: Online reviews matter — to assisted living communities and to the families they serve. In fact, firsthand testimonials are consistently cited as one of the most important factors for families choosing an assisted living community.
“In reading reviews, your site has been very helpful. I want to know what other folks think before I sign up for a place,” said one Caring.com visitor, Joan Bullen, who sought an assisted living community for her mother. We frequently hear from family caregivers like Joan, who share about how valuable online reviews have been to their senior care search.
Need ideas for reaching out to clients, managing your online reputation, and building positive buzz about your business? Use these tips we’ve compiled for senior care providers.
To publicize the Caring Stars program to your clients — use these quick links…
- About Caring Stars: http://www.caring.com/bestseniorcare
- Caring Stars Reviews Submission Form: http://www.caring.com/review_submissions/stars (Your clients can also submit reviews directly on your Caring.com listing – let us know if you need that link.)
Our team is also available to assist you in collecting consumer reviews and to share more information about the Caring Stars program. Please contact your Membership Advisor today to learn more about our online marketing services for providers: (866) 824-9209.
- Best Senior Care: Caring Super Stars 2022 - December 7, 2021
- Best Senior Living: Caring Super Stars 2022 - November 19, 2021
- Caring Stars 2022 Criteria: How Senior Living Communities & Senior Care Agencies Earned the Award - November 14, 2021