Caring Stars is a service excellence award and trustworthy annual list of the best senior living communities based on consumer ratings and reviews on Caring.com. These top-rated senior living communities have a lot of great reviews, top ratings, recent reviews, and responses to all negative reviews too. Each year, Caring.com uses a specific set of reviews-based criteria that the communities must meet in order to be considered for the award — and the bar is purposefully set high to ensure that the program continues to truly represent those communities best meeting the needs of seniors and their families.
We’re announcing the 2022 list for senior living in mid-November 2021. Home care agency winners will be announced in December.
To be considered for the longstanding and distinguished Caring Stars list for 2022, senior living communities and nursing homes must have met the following criteria:
● 10 or more consumer reviews published on their Caring.com listing, with an overall average rating of 4.5 stars or higher (on a scale of 1 to 5) by October 15, 2021;
● 3 or more published reviews on their Caring.com listing from 10/15/20 through 10/15/21, with at least one of the recent reviews being a 5-star review and one or more published in 2021; and
● Public-facing responses to any 1-star or 2-star negative reviews on the Caring.com listing
In addition to the above qualifications, Caring conducts a reviews-integrity audit for every review on every finalist’s directory listing. Another quality-assurance measure Caring takes is to screen finalist communities using available licensing and inspection reports on state agency websites.
Have questions about the Caring Stars criteria or the program in general? Please contact email@example.com or (650) 762-8190.
- Best Senior Living: Caring Super Stars 2022 - November 19, 2021
- Caring Stars 2022 Criteria: How Senior Living Communities Earned the Award - November 14, 2021
- Will You Be a Caring Star of 2022, and Stand Out for Greater Sales Success? - September 7, 2021