Caring Stars is a service excellence award and annual list of the best senior living communities and home care agencies based on consumer reviews on Caring.com. These top-rated senior care providers have a lot of great reviews, top ratings, recent reviews, and responses to all negative reviews too. Each year, Caring.com uses a specific set of reviews-based criteria that the providers must meet in order to qualify — and the bar is purposefully set high to ensure that the program continues to truly represent those providers best meeting the needs of the family caregivers and older adults they serve.
● Have 10 or more consumer reviews on their Caring.com listing, with an overall average rating of 4.5 stars or higher (on a scale of 1 to 5) by October 15, 2017;
● Have 3 or more reviews on their listing dated between October 1, 2016 – October 15, 2017, including at least one that was posted during 2017 and at least one that had a 5-star rating; and
● Respond to any/all negative (1-star or 2-star) reviews on their listing.
Have questions about the Caring Stars criteria or the program in general? Please contact email@example.com or (650) 762-8190.
Latest posts by Denise Graab (see all)
- Caring.com Promotion to Reward Reported Move-Ins - February 15, 2018
- Caring Stars 2018: The Criteria that Senior Living Communities & Home Care Agencies Met - December 20, 2017
- With Caring’s Help, An Adult Daughter Helps Her Father Move to Assisted Living - November 29, 2017