As we mentioned in recent Digital Marketing Academy webinars and formally announced today via PR Newswire: We’ve partnered with Home Care Pulse — the leading satisfaction management firm for home care — to help agency partners get more reviews and support senior care searchers online.
Starting in January: agencies can have new reviews posted to their Caring.com listings based on consumers’ answers to the “Would you recommend this agency?” summary questions in their Home Care Pulse satisfaction surveys — without any extra effort on their part. Consumers just agree to have the feedback shared as a review, and then Home Care Pulse and Caring.com take care of the rest.
Also, for those home care agencies who’ve earned one of the prestigious “Best of Home Care” awards from Home Care Pulse, consumers will be able to see that badge on the agency’s Caring.com listing — as well as the Caring Stars service excellence award that Caring.com offers for those agencies who have earned it.
As we’ve shared with you before: Reviews increase the volume of inquiries for home care agencies, help agencies stand out from their competitors, and rank their listings better in our directory. And as Eric Madsen (Chief Operations Officer) of Home Care Pulse has noted: Clients who are happy with their home care agencies stay longer as customers and have a dramatic impact on revenue — highlighting the importance for home care agencies to have a solid grasp of their clients’ needs and satisfaction levels.
“With more consumers conducting online research to know who is the best provider in the area, Home Care Pulse is thrilled to be teaming up with Caring.com to provide our customers with an additional venue to market their award-winning businesses,” Eric said in today’s announcement. “With the ability to automatically push client feedback and ratings to Caring.com, the process of managing your online reviews has become significantly easier.”
How To Take Advantage of This Program
If you’re already partnered with Caring.com and Home Care Pulse:
- Opt into the program via your Home Care Pulse account manager. Note: This program does not include filtering and selection of which reviews get generated and pushed to Caring.com from your agency’s survey feedback — the opt-in is for participation and acceptance of both positive and negative reviews.
- Once you’re opted in: Home Care Pulse will automatically feed the new reviews, ratings and badges to Caring.com seamlessly.
- You’ll still have the ability to respond to reviews on Caring.com — you can contest them for factual errors or review guidelines concerns, or can post a professional response to reviews you receive on Caring.com. Note: As a Caring.com client, you should be receiving New Review Alerts the instant new reviews are posted, so if you’re not getting those, please contact clientservices@Caring.com ASAP.
If you’re already getting screened leads from Caring.com and not yet partnered with Home Care Pulse:
- Contact Home Care Pulse about signing up for their satisfaction survey services: http://www.homecarepulse.com/free-consultation/ Be sure to tell them that Caring.com sent you and that you’re interested in our partnership with Home Care Pulse to get more reviews on your Caring.com listing.
- Once you’ve signed up with Home Care Pulse: See section above for home care agencies already partnered with Home Care Pulse and Caring.com to take the next steps.
We’re really excited about this program and the benefits we know it will bring to both senior care searchers online and our mutual home care agency partners. We also welcome your feedback and questions — you can comment below or contact me via email@example.com. Thanks!
Latest posts by Denise Graab (see all)
- Caring Stars 2018: The Criteria that Senior Living Communities & Home Care Agencies Met - December 20, 2017
- With Caring’s Help, An Adult Daughter Helps Her Father Move to Assisted Living - November 29, 2017
- Best Senior Living: Caring Super Stars 2018 - November 9, 2017