Residents and their families expect senior living providers to deliver high-quality services at communities that provide excellent care for individuals going through some of the most difficult transitions life has to offer. Even if you do everything right, the families you serve aren’t always happy, and they’re increasingly sharing their viewpoints on social networks and online review sites.
Whether positive, negative, or in between, this online word-of-mouth is changing the way families search for senior living communities. Savvy senior living providers are taking an active role in monitoring and managing their online reputations. Why? Providers with reviews are getting more leads than those without reviews, as consumers actively seek out the firsthand opinions of other families before making a decision about moving their own loved one into the community.
With this in mind, last month Caring.com presented an exclusive Online Reputation Management webcast for senior living providers in collaboration with Reputation.com. Thanks to everyone who attended!
Because this topic is so important to the success of your business, we worked with Reputation.com to create a special kit you can distribute to your executive leadership and marketing teams. It includes best practices that were shared in the webcast, including a one-pager focused entirely on reviews:
- Kit Item #1: Tour Path to Online Reputation Success
- Kit Item #2: The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Conversations
- Kit Item #3: Important Facts about Senior Living Reviews on Caring.com
We’d love to hear your feedback about the Online Reputation Management webcast and/or the kit. Please add a comment or contact Caring.com’s team.
Photo Credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Denise Graab (see all)
- Caring.com Acquires PayingForSeniorCare.com - December 11, 2018
- Best Home Care: Caring Super Stars of 2019 - December 6, 2018
- Caring Stars 2019 Criteria: How Senior Living Communities & Home Care Agencies Earned the Award - November 15, 2018