Caring.com has one of the most-visited in-home care directories on the web, helping thousands of family caregivers and older adults every month research home care agencies in cities, states and zip codes across the United States.
To make their search easier and better showcase our home care agency partners, we’ve recently redesigned community listings in our senior care directory — with a more modern design, new features, and more centralized information about each agency.
The biggest improvement was the consolidation of service/care categories into a single listing for each agency office. Previously, a home care agency at one address could have more than one listing on Caring.com: one for each care/service type, such as 1 for non-medical in home care, 1 for home health care, and 1 for hospice, for example. Reviews about their non-medical services would be on the non-medical home care listing, reviews about home health care would be on the home health listing, and so on.
Now, we showcase a home care agency’s services and customer feedback on a single listing — with information and reviews about all of the care types offered at that location. This means that there will be only one listing (‘business page’) for a home care agency to claim and manage — and for prospective customers to visit to read about that agency and their offering.
The home care agency still appears in directory search results for each care type they offer, and the home care agency rankings haven’t changed. Caring’s partners are still listed highest, ranked by volume of reviews.
For instance, when a home care agency offers non-medical in-home care and includes that service on their Caring.com listing: they will still appear in search results when a prospective resident or their family member searches Caring.com for local home care agencies. The home care agency will appear in all relevant search results for all care types/services noted on their account and listing. And those partnered with us are listed first.
A few additional improvements we made to agency listings:
- Since each listing now has a lot more information in one place: We’ve added quick links at the top of the agency’s listing to take the senior care searcher to each section of the listing — from photos to reviews to agency description and more.
- Each listing’s reviews collection is now organized into sections for each care type. This only applies to agencies offering multiple types of care, and is designed to help the prospective client and their family members go straight to the service feedback that matters most to their immediate need.
- We’ve also incorporated visual icons to guide the senior care searcher online to learn about costs, talk to a family advisor, or explore payment options.
Search the directory now to see how your listing looks:
Have questions about the information on your community’s listing and/or your referral account with Caring.com? Please contact your Caring.com account executive or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to get listed on Caring.com? Visit our Listing Set Up page to get started.
Not yet partnered with us and need new clients? Call our directory account executives for assistance: (650) 713-3008
We also welcome your feedback about the improvements we’ve made, and ideas you have for how we can be an even better partner to senior living communities. Please get in touch with me!
Latest posts by Denise Graab (see all)
- Will You Be a Caring Star of 2020, and Stand Out for Greater Sales Success? - August 29, 2019
- Caring.com Acquires PayingForSeniorCare.com - December 11, 2018
- Best Home Care: Caring Super Stars of 2019 - December 6, 2018